Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Business VoIP and other VOIP topics.
Your business should consider VOIP, especially if you've already made an investment in building local and wide-area data networks for your business. Here are five reasons why you should consider VOIP for your business:
* Calls are inexpensive, compared to regular phone service.
* There's no difference between long distance and local.
* Calls can run over an existing data network, and allow you to receive voice mail and faxes with your email.
* You can choose your own area code and make and receive calls from anywhere you can get online.
* Security is acceptable when using encryption and VPN technology.