October 12, 2007, Newsletter Issue #62: Best VOIP 911 Coverage

Tip of the Week

If you're looking for a provider that offers solid VOIP 911 coverage, Vonage has the lead. According to PC World magazine, Vonage has been able to set up 85 percent of its customers in the US with working 911 service. Most of that remaining 15 percent is in areas served by AT&T as the regional phone provider and Vonage is currently negotiating with AT&T to provide 911 connectivity to those specific areas.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this VOIP Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
William Pirraglia