Your business should consider VOIP, especially if you've already made an investment in building local and wide-area data networks for your business. Here are five reasons why you should consider VOIP for your business:
* Calls are inexpensive, compared to regular phone service.
* There's no difference between long distance and local.
* Calls can run over an existing data network, and allow you to receive voice mail and faxes with your email.
* You can choose your own area code and make and receive calls from anywhere you can get online.
* Security is acceptable when using encryption and VPN technology.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|