Your business should consider VOIP, especially if you've already made an investment in building local and wide-area data networks for your business. Here are five reasons why you should consider VOIP for your business:
* Calls are inexpensive, compared to regular phone service.
* There's no difference between long distance and local.
* Calls can run over an existing data network, and allow you to receive voice mail and faxes with your email.
* You can choose your own area code and make and receive calls from anywhere you can get online.
* Security is acceptable when using encryption and VPN technology.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.