Considering a move to Residential VOIP? It could be a good move, especially if you make a lot of phone calls. But make sure Residential VOIP is right for you. Before signing anything, make sure you can say "yes" to at least one of the following:
* I make a lot of long-distance phone calls from home and would like my monthly bills to be lower.
* I don't like paying the taxes that add on costs to my monthly phone bill.
* I run a home-based business and would like to reduce my overheard.
* I want my local number to look like I am calling from a different city or state (I live in Maine, but I want a NYC phone number).
* I want lots of features -- 3-way calling, call waiting, etc. -- and I don't want to pay any extra for them.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.